Receive e-mail via your computer or text-messaging via your phone by using SSCC's CAMPUS ALERT SYSTEM.
- LOGIN to Campus Alerts https://alert.seattlecolleges.edu/ with your Student Identification Number (SID) and the PIN associated with that ID
- Add your e-mail address(es)
- If you are a college employee, your college e-mail address has already been listed.
- Type any additional e-mail address you wish to add - then click "ADD EMAIL".
- Check your e-mail to find a 'confirmation' e-mail with instructions and click the link provided to complete the transaction.
NOTE: Depending upon your e-mail settings, the confirmation e-mail may arrive in your span/junk folder, so check there too if you can't find it.
- Add your mobile number
- Choose your mobile service provider from the dropdown list. Type your mobile phone number in the space provided - then click "ADD MOBILE".
- Check your mobile device to find the confirmation text message code sent to you. Enter this code into the box provided - then check "VERIFY". NOTE: Depending upon your mobile service provider, the confirmation could take anywhere between a few minutes to a couple of hours to reach your mobile device.
- Depending upon your mobile service provider and your service agreement with them, you may be charged for text messaging. You are responsible for any text messaging charges you receive.
- Specifiy your Alert Subscription preference
- For each message type you will need to select the checkbox under "by EMAIL" or "by TEXT MSG" for South Seattle, depending upon how you would like to be alerted.
IMPORTANT: Click the "UPDATE" button to save any changes you make to your choices.