FREE online instruction for all South Seattle College (SSC) employees and registered students!
SSC lyndaCampus supports and inspires students, faculty, and staff at any skill level with video instruction. Teaching hundreds of software, creative, education, and business skills, lynda.com tutorials are current and effective.
- Share and assign playlists to support individualized learning
- Mobile device and downloadable videos access
- Searchable course transcripts for quick answers
- Bookmarks for favorite sections and easy reference
- Downloadable exercise files that reinforce retention
- New courses added every week at no additional cost
- Explore hundreds of topics
- Embrace the flipped classroom model
- Map content to syllabi and supplement textbooks
- Integrate technology into the classroom
- Get immediate, just-in-time answers to questions
- Expand a resume and prepare for the workforce
DIFFERENCES between Seattle Public Library (SPL) and King County Library (KCL) v.s. South Seattle College's (SSC) Lynda accounts
LinkedIn + Lynda News
- CURRICULUM - Faculty can confidently align their curriculum with South's Lynda training library for their students. South faculty are assured all students (not in Seattle or King county library districts) have access to Lynda training via their @SouthSeattle.edu accounts.
- BOOKMARKS & PLAYLISTS - These features persist with your SSC lyndaCampus account but not with a library account
- DATA - South's lyndaCampus account provides important data regarding professional development activity for Accreditation reports, etc.