TLC Associate

I'm in Boise this quarter (Spring 2012) but am still available to you as a resource. I have regularly scheduled LOTS hours from 5 p.m. to 7 p.m., Pacific Daylight Time, Mondays and Wednesdays beginning April 9 - May 9, 2012. We can also make a personal appointment to meet in Collaborate. Once we have an appointment, meet me online using Collaborate. Need Instructions? Use this link Instructions (Print Version) I look forward to working with you in this new environment. 

Please call me on my cell phone to arrange times - 206/617-2386.  As a rule, I will probably be unavailabe between 10 a.m. and 4 p.m. PDT. 

I’m eager to work with faculty and staff who want to take advantage of: 
  •  Google Apps for Education (GA4E). Even if you don’t want to teach online—enhancing your on-site classes with a Google site can be liberating. I haven’t distributed hard copies of my syllabus and other handouts since I started using GA4E. Not only does it cut down on paper requirements, it provides an environment in which students can access what they need when they need it—it doesn’t matter if they were absent on the day the document was distributed or if they lost their copy. They can just go online and get it. 
  • Collaborate allows you to accommodate students with special circumstances, keep classes up and running during campus closures, record  lectures for students to review the materials whenever they need to.
  • WIN 7, MS Office Suite 2010.
Work smarter not harder.