- A.P.P.L.E.: 206-764-5801 A Positive Parenting
Learning Experience serving West Seattle, Burien, Tukwila, Des Moines
- Birth to Three Developmental Center. 206-874-5445 Developmental screening and intervention.
- CHADD: 360-233-8638 Classes and support for parents of children with attention deficit disorder.
- Childcare Resources: 206-461-3207 Referrals to licensed childcare services.
- Childfind: 206-298-7890 Free screening through the Seattle School District for children over 3 years of age.
- Children's Hospital Resource Center: 206-526-2201 Parenting advice and resources.
- Children's Nurse Consultation: 206-526-2500 Health advice and doctor referral.
- Crisis Line: 206-461-3222 Twenty-four hour crisis line.
- Family Help Line: 206-233-0139 Parent information line for King County.
- Highline West Seattle Mental Health: 241-0990
Care: 1-800-756-5437 Confidential help for parents who have questions
about their child's development. Interpreter services available.
- South Seattle Community College Parent Co-op Preschools: 206-938-2278
- South Seattle Community College's Home & Family Life Department: 206-764-5802