Please Note: In the event of a possible pandemic, the guidelines of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention will be followed.
Please do your part and keep your child or yourself home from preschool if any of the following symptoms apply:
- Fever within the last 24 hours.
- Severe or phlegm-producing cough.
- Thick colored nasal discharge.
- Sore throat with fever or swollen glands.
- Within 24 hours of beginning antibiotic treatment.
- Three or more watery stools in 24 hours.
- Vomiting two or more times in 24 hours.
- Body rash, especially with a fever.
- While chicken pox sores are still infected.
- While cold sore is wet or is not covered.
- Thick mucus or pus draining from the eye.
- While any evidence of lice remain.
Look objectively at the person who isn't feeling up to par and ask yourself, "If the situation were reversed, would I like my child to possibly catch this?" That will help you make your decision.