Student Identification Number (SID)
Username John Doe = jdoe123
Password: The same as your login name until you change it when you first sign into the network.
You should get a screen that asks you to identify which Operating System you're using (click either one) and then you'll get a login screen.
Type in the same username and password assigned to you for logging in to SSCC's campus network computers
If you do not have a login and password for using computer stations on SSCC's campus, make a request of SSCC's Help Desk email@example.com - or - see a computer lab assistant in the library. Here are this quarter's days/hours of operation.
Off-Campus (SSCC service/applications access information)
2. SSCC Google Apps for Education (GA4E) Accounts
3. Collaborate (Link to specific "online room" required), See owner of collaborate room for this info.
4. Canvas (Student ID Number for Login, required), Contact eLearning staff if assistance is needed.
5. S.O.S. - Student Online Services: Registration, PayOnline, Grades and Records
On-Campus (SSCC service/applications access information)
An SSCC (Computer) Network Account is "required" to use any SSCC campus computer
See Computer Lab Aide for SSCC (computer) Network Account assistance
1. Campus (licensed) Applications: Microsoft Office Applications, Adobe Applications, etc.
2. Internet Access – provides the same online applications as listed under "Off-Campus Internet Access"
o SSCC Google Apps for Education (GA4E) Accounts
o Collaborate (Link to specific "online room" required), See owner of Collaborate room for this information.
o CANVAS (Canvas Login Required), Contact eLearning staff if assistance is required.
o S.O.S. - Student Online Services: Registration, PayOnline, Grades and Records
Computer and Wifi
Access on Campus
Computer Lab Aides (in the library) can assist you with your campus (computer) network account required to use a computer on SSCC's campus.
Computer access is based on quarterly fees, so each account is "turned off" at the end of each quarter. To re-activate your computer access, contact the Computer Lab Aides at the beginning of each quarter.
Digital Storage Space
IMPORTANT: SSCC students do not have (digital file) storage space provided to them on campus computers. Please do not save files on campus computers
Saving Files Options