CAN8 is a "real time" application used on any [PC] computer with an Internet connection.
Faculty and their students can download CAN8 to any [PC] computer with an Internet connection.
Used as a pronunciation coach for practicing conversation, grammar and comprehension skills or for testing
Using CAN8's Player, students can improve listening, speaking, reading, writing and vocabulary development
Create lessons in CAN8's Planner, with your CAN-8 Development Team, and provide recorded lessons with high speed and excellent quality sound
Using CAN8's Tracker, Instructors can talk live to the class, call a student, listen to students' recordings and leave them messages for later listening
SSCC CAN8 tutorials
* Use a headset or speakers to listen these training movies.
An Overview of CAN8 (powerpoint)
* The Menu - An instructor navigates some menus and demos a few lesson types (3 minute Flash movie)
* Registering a Student (2.5 minute Flash movie)
* The Planner - An instructor records audio to a lesson being developed (1 minute Flash movie)
* The Player - A student listens to an Instructor - then records own voice on a lesson (1.2 minute Flash movie)
* The Tracker - An Instructor tracks a student's CAN-8 progress and leaves 'audio' feedback for the student (3 minute Flash movie)
* Mini CAN-8 MOVIE (For the ON-THE-FLY Seminar)