Basic & Transitional Studies provides instruction in reading, writing, speaking, listening, and math so students learn English, earn their high school credential, enter employment, and begin college-level
- High school completion for adults age 21 and older.
- English classes for immigrant and refugee language-learners at all skill levels.
- Career pathway classes including I-BEST are also offered.
- Academic English for non-native English speakers who want to begin college-level classes.
- Coursework specific to the GED tests and the COMPASS college placement tests.